Bitfinex is a Cryptocurrency Exchange, Owned by iFinex Inc., which is also based on Hongkong. It has been facing several security issues in its banking relationships so it has been working rigorously to secure their operations and transactions.
Bitfinex Mobile App
Bitfinex has launched a mobile app for its users to make their crypto transactions easily. But there are several errors and bugs in the app, so it has launched a recent update Version 4.1.0 which can successfully eliminate all those bugs and errors.
The Bitfinex Mobile app update has following features:
- Users can hide their wallet balance with the new Privacy Switch option.
- You can see your account details by going to Account>Account.
- Now you can see Total Funding Earning values on a specific ticker page.
- Users can add Full History link to reporting tool in the Position Panel.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK).
- Added ticker search without slash (users can search ETHBTC for ETH/BTC-perp)
- Updated the US Resident Modal and button
- Updated to the new green button color
- Add touch feedback when closing modal
- Updated translations for Russian as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Show same button style on Funding & Derivatives form
- Fixed issue of default icon missing
- Pulse message will scroll to the last when there’s a new message
- Fixed issue of deposits panel failing to load after completing sign-up
- Fixed issue of Pulse comment not being able to be deleted
- Fixed issue of input field not located in the right place in PIN Creation Confirm page
- Close button in Account > Login Settings > PIN Creation page now hidden
- Fixed issue of select open link with an app instead of browser causing an infinite loop
- Fixed issue affecting Android users of screen rows displaying at wrong height after orientation of device changed between portrait and landscape settings