“The Government Blockchain Association (GBA) is a US-based non-profit, membership organization that consists of individuals and organizations that are interested in promoting blockchain-related solutions to government requirements. We are excited to be joining such a well-respected global organization,” says Nathan Wosnack, Founder & CEO at Ubitquity.
Mr. Wosnack also hopes this combining of enterprises will be mutually beneficial, creating a long-term impact for the entire GBA community.
Ubitquity brings plenty of impact to the deal, hosting:
– Enterprise-ready, blockchain-secured platform
– Real estate record-keeping
– Simple User Experience for securely recording & tracking property deeds & land records
– Partnerships with academia, aviation companies, municipalities, and real estate companies
– Ubitquity Token and NFT creation
– Newly relaunched website: www.ubitquity.io
To find out more about Ubitquity, Contact:
Bryan Blumenfeld, VP of Partnerships
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (724) BITCOIN [248-2046]
To learn more about the Government Blockchain Association, GBA, go to: www.gbaglobal.org
Published at Wed, 24 Mar 2021 11:49:11 +0000